The Balrog Bridge

Questioning life's moments.

Recently I heard that the current government has started to keep tabs on Maldivian bloggers. By government, I mean the police, well, which is under the government. Funny thing is, this gave me a mega boost to start blogging once again, under a new blog, where I will be starring as The Incredible Friendly Neighbourhood Balrog. Yeah!


There are so many things I want to write about on this blog, ranging from funny stuff, to more serious issues that normal people fail to address. Damn you lazy people...wait...it's not about being lazy, its just about being not aware! Well then, start to be more aware, read about stuff, and get more ideas! I will give you some mega boosts on this to-be-very-awesome blog.

If I have failed to mention this, I will now. Most of what will be mentioned are my own ideas and opinions. I will stand strictly by them, whether you might agree or not. Furthermore, I WILL criticize a lot of things, ranging from the funny politicians of our country who seriously deserve a spot on Saturday Night Live to much more simpler stuff. Also I would like to mention here that I don't support any political parties in Maldives, nor do I appreciate anybody in that area.

Also, Cameron's Avatar was the best movie ever created! The Godfather doesn't even come close! Thank You!